I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells.
I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace.
When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One.
May 3, 2016
Summer Schedule Updates and Specials
The following classes will be temporarily CANCELLED for Summer (beginning May 15th):
- Thursday Candlelight Hot Yoga with Katie (8:30-9:30pm) is cancelled for summer. Join us earlier on Thursdays for Hot Flow Yoga with Dawn at 7pm or for other Candlelight classes Mon-Wed!
- Memorial Day, May 30th: Open during the day for All Levels (8am), Gentle (10am) and Astanga Lite (12noon). All evening classes are cancelled.
(available May 1st- July 31st)
- Summer Membership (2 months unlimited classes)…$140 (save $20!)
- Bring a Friend (Members can bring a friend to class for a discounted drop-in)…$5
- New Student Special (One week of unlimited classes)…$20
- Thursday night drop-in rate is always $10 after 5pm!
December 17, 2015
Need a Gift Certificate?
Gift certificates can be purchased in the studio or online in our web store. For online purchases:
- Go to our web store and click on Gift Card–Choose your own amount.
- Enter the amount you want to give (i.e. $195 for the Semester Membership, $60 for the 5 class pass, etc.),
- Enter the recipient’s email address if you want the gift card emailed to them, or enter your own email address if you prefer to print the certificate yourself and put it in your favorite card.
Perfect for those last minute gift ideas! Now you can give the gift of health & wellness with ease. Click on our Store at the top of the page to purchase.
January 2, 2014
Yoga for Every Body
Southern Star is Oxford’s first dedicated yoga studio and community. We hope you can join us for one of the wide varieties of classes we offer from slow-moving gentle classes to spicy HOT Flow yoga and everything in between. There’s a little something for everyone here–for all ages, levels of experience, and physical ability—because yoga isn’t just for the fit and flexible. We welcome you to join us and begin your journey to better health, vitality and wellness.
Email or call if you have questions about classes, workshops, or private instruction: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (Stevi) 662-607-3222 or (Mary) 662-832-1941.
See you on the mat!
Master Class with Guest Teacher Brian Nygard
Join our guest yoga instructor, Brian Nygard, from Yoga to the People in NYC for a non-heated, intermediate to advanced level Vinyasa Flow class. Brian is a dedicated yogi, musician and teacher living in New York City. His teaching balances a vigorous physical practice with careful alignment, restoration and attention to breath. Tuesday, May 10th; 4-5:15pm … Continue reading Master Class with Guest Teacher Brian Nygard